Rates & Information
|Click for Larger Photos|
Large room with a queen sized bed, sitting area, and a private modern bathroom with a large shower.
Large room with a queen sized bed, sitting area, and a modern private bathroom with a large shower.
Small 2 room suite with a queen sized bed, small sitting/dressing room, and a modern private bathroom with a large shower.
Large two room suite with a single queen sized bed, full living room with a twin pullout sofabed, and modern private bathroom with a large shower.
Large two room suite with a single queen sized bed, full living room, and a modern private bathroom with a large shower.
Cottage 2: Large bedroom with sitting area, one queen sized bed and one twin bed, cable color tv, full eat in galley kitchen, and full bathroom with shower and tub. Kitchen fully equipped.
* Cottages are available for seasonal rental.
* Cottages available on a daily basis if not rented seasonally.
Rates & Information
Rooms available May through October
Rates: Rooms and Small Suite: $270.00
Large Suites: $295.00
( The Inn is closed November through April )
For information on corporate rates and extended stay discounts, please call.
- To make a reservation please call us at 845-583-4114.
- A two night minimum is required on weekends between Memorial Day & Labor Day.
- All rooms equipped with telephones with data ports & voice mail.
- All rooms have cable color television with DVD players.
- Price of room includes breakfast buffet each morning of your stay.
- All bathrooms in main house have large shower stalls, no tubs.
- Each room has a hair dryer.
- All rooms have air conditioning and a ceiling paddle fan.
- Rooms 2, 3, & 4 have a view overlooking the lake.
- Bradstan maintains a 14 day cancellation policy.
- Sorry no pets, please call regarding children.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Area activities include: BethelWoods Performing Arts Center, Mighty M Gaming at Monticello Raceway, swimming, hiking, horseback riding, soaring, hang gliding, canoeing, rafting, tubing, skiing, snowmobiling, skating, bowling, movies, theatre, eagle watching, opera, art galleries, and great restaurants all within short driving distance.
Home | Rooms & Rates || Contact Us